Sunday, 6 April 2014

Tattered Nests and a NEW Tattered Lace challenge blog!


Helloooo! :)
I come bearing such exciting news!!!!!
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thrilled to have been asked to be part of the Tattered Lace Design Team for their brand new challenge blog...I just adore their dies and now I have an even bigger reason to play with them!!!!! :)


The challenge blog has just launched, and the very first monthly challenge is to create something - anything!! - using the gorgeous Lavish Bloom Set. 

I had Easter in my thoughts...hmmm...or was it just chocolate? ... when I picked up the Lavish Bloom set of dies...and so...Easter baskets with nests were created. 


The overall winner of the challenge will receive a prize of a £50 voucher to spend at www.Crafting.co.uk


For this project I have used 
Tattered Lace -
Lavish Blooms Lily
Lavish Bloom Leaves
Lavish Bloom Stamens
and tiny flowers from
Beautiful Blooms



4 comments:

Jacquie said...

These are gorgeous Lydia,

Congratulations on getting on the Tattered lace design team, lucky you wow!

Great design and brilliant for the coming season.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Lydia Tarry said...

Many thanks Jacquie :) xx

Linda Simpson said...

Hello Lydia, just popped by to say hello and congratulations. I love your creations they are awesome!
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Dawn Lancaster said...

Love your little baskets Lydia! Congrats on joining the team too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails