Monday 19 May 2014

My Stampin' Up! Online shop is...LIVE!!


Hi all :)
Just thought I'd let you know that at long last I have a Stampin' Up! online shop ...and it is now ....OPEN!!! :)
So for those of you who have a love for all things Stampin' Up!....you can now make that cup of coffee and .............SHOP...from the comfort of your home! x


The link is HERE....and also at the top of my blog on the right hand side. If you have any questions, my email address is at the top of my shop page x

Happy crafting
Lydia xx

1 comment:

JJ said...

Ooh congratulations on your new store Lydia,its a bit late now as I am off to bed but will take a look tomorrow, how exciting!Great card too, love the big bow.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails