Thursday 22 January 2015

Tattered Lace - With LOVE...



Hi Everyone :) 

This is the first project that I've made for the fabulous Tattered Lace inspiration blog...and I am honoured to be part of it.  
As we are heading towards Valentine's Day, I thought I'd share this lovely heart wreath with you today.





The heart wreath is approx 20cm x 20cm. I picked this one up from a garden centre, and as it was a natural woody colour, I painted a layer of white Gesso over it. 
I cut the LOVE die in both white card and pale lavender mirri card...and a few of the Floral Flourish & Lacy Rose in green and pale pink mirri card. 
To the white LOVE die cut I randomly brushed on Seedless Preserve Distress ink, then added a few hand-painted flowers. Whilst these dried, I added some of the same distress ink to the white heart wreath. 
I then adhered the white LOVE word over the mirri one in a shadow effect, and hot glued it to the wreath, adding the Floral Flourish & Lacy Rose's.  To finish it off, I cut and added the word 'with' ...also from the LOVE set. 
These would be gorgeous in wedding theme colours to present to the bride on her wedding day too! 


Tattered Lace Tools



Happy Crafting
Lydia x


1 comment:

Jane Willis said...

Absolutely beautiful and would make a gorgeous wedding gift

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails