Wednesday 4 February 2015

A Touch of Red - IndigoBlu Challenge




Morning All ...

Well, I'm not sure where the last month went, but we breezed into February with our first coating of snow yesterday!! I hope it doesn't get used to visiting!!! ;) 

Anyway...onwards to this month's IndigoBlu Challenge reminder... a 'Touch of Red' ... 
Just perfect for Valentine's!

I've created a really simple, but effective Triple Heart wall hanging...and here's what I did...

I took a trio of MDF hearts and coated them all in our IndigoBlu Gesso... the middle sized one I also covered in Ruby Slippers Acrylic Paint.
I then edged them all with the contrast colour, and made sure they were thoroughly dry.
Using the gorgeous NEW Heart Flourish stamp from IndigoBlu - I flitterglued and Mega Flaked the images with Royal Peacock Mega Flake - onto the two largest hearts. Onto the smallest heart, I used the NEW Heart Tattoo image.  I then strung them together using some fairly sturdy craft wire...that's it!!   

There are great prizes up for grabs, so come and join us!!! :)




Here are the products that I've used...

IndigoBlu - Heart Flourish ~ Available SOON!!! 
IndigoBlu - Heart Tattoo ~ Available SOON!!! 
IndigoBlu - Flitterglu 


Happy Crafting
Stay safe

Lydia xx


4 comments:

JJ said...

These look beautiful Lydia, so pretty.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

ElizabethR said...

Thta's gorgeous Lydia I love it, Elizabeth xxx

Maxine Jones said...

Oh Lydia, these are gorgeous!
xxxx

Gez Butterworth said...

So pretty! The hearts looks fabulous, what a great idea.

Gez

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails